A game jam project I was a part of for Global Game Jam 2016. Given our theme of “ritual”, we decided to make a sim game where you are a deity over an island and you could use faith (your resource) to influence the islanders to follow your suggestions, compelling them to perform heinous acts, such as sacrificing fellow villagers.
I worked on the design, camera, main menu UI and in-game GUI. For the GUI I mainly worked on creating a diablo style resource orb which I made by stacking two different sprite animations over a mask. It turned out great, looking like a boiling liquid inside the orb.
- Houshikan Yokeswaran – UI Programming, Camera & Design
- Aidan Dearing – AI Programming, Design & Day/Night Cycles
- Mark Seaman – Level Creation, Procedural Generation & Post-Processing Effects
- Tyler Paisley – Modelling
- Justin Belair-Payne – Modelling
- Daniel Argento – Blood Splatter Programming
- Raymond Micheau – Audio