A Peggle clone I made in Monogame, the major hurdle of this project was getting static circle collisions to work properly. When the angle of incidence was greater than 90 degrees and the game still detected a collision, it would create an orbiting effect. To bypass this I coded the collision response to only execute when the angle of incidence was between 0 and 90 degrees.
- Houshikan Yokeswaran – Programming
- Super Smash Bros. Melee – Music
- MarioLuigi2 – Background
- eeveegirl300 – Pokeball Art
- anonymous – Masterball Art
- asterioxcomics – Ditto Art